502 Redwood Drive, Gillieston Heights Gillieston Heights
Gillieston MKIII - Upslope design
House & Land Package Features
Gillieston MKIII – Upslope Design
This design is an ideal sloping site home design to suit sites which rise up above street level to maximise the height and take advantage of the views.
The design boasts modern open plan living areas which are certain to capture the views that your home site has to offer.
The bedrooms are spacious and functional.
This version of the design has a 1st floor Balcony facing the street/frontal views along with a covered rear alfresco, which flows directly from the kitchen, to provide an inside/outside living and dining space.
• Classic Facade
• 20mm Stone kitchen benchtops with quality Smeg cooktop, oven and rangehood
• Flooring Package includes carpet to bedrooms and floating laminate to living areas. Tiled Porch
• BAL 19 costed – Includes sarking, flyscreens etc
• 2 coat paint system with Taubman’s Endure – guaranteed coverage
• 2400 Remote controlled Panelift garage door
• 2955 Garage ceiling height
• Quality bathroom fittings with semi frameless shower screens.
• Under stair storage
• Ducted Actron 17kw reverse cycle air conditioning – 4 zones
• Concrete driveway with coloured cove finish.
• Excellent build quality for which Tullipan Homes are renowned
Please contact Bob Lowcock for further details on 0403 201 797 or email@example.com
Conditions apply to all packages: Separate legal contracts apply for the home and land. Price as at 20/08/2018. Price includes GST.
The price does not include additional legal fees relating to the building and/or land contract, stamp duty and registration fees which includes transfer, change of ownership fees or any other relevant charges to the acquisition of land. Standard inclusions apply to list price. Images shown may depict fixtures, finishes and features not supplied by Tullipan Homes, such as internal and external fireplaces, window and household furnishings and landscaping. Published prices do not include the supply of these items. Images may also depict optional variations to the house such as pendant and down lights which incur additional charges. Package prices are inclusive of standard site costs/basix/work cover requirements. House & land package is subject to statutory authority final approval. Tullipan Homes reserves the right to change prices or inclusions without notice. For more detailed home pricing, including details about the standard inclusions for the house and charges for pre-determined optional upgrades, please talk to one of our consultants. Specific details, pricing and dimensions will be included in your contract. Purchasers should inform and assure themselves by inspection, independent advice or as otherwise necessary prior to purchase. All plans are copyright and no part may be reproduced or copied without prior consent from Tullipan Homes Pty Ltd – Licence 131446C